Croatia has an excellent geographic position that serves as a regional hub for foreign companies. Zagreb, its capital, is approximately 4 hour drive away from Vienna, Venice, Budapest or Belgrade, and only 2 hour drive from the beautiful Adriatic coast. Croatia has excellent road system, ICT infrastructure and a competitive white-collar workforce which is recognized by many foreign companies that are already operating in Croatia. The quality of life in Croatia is very high: safety, well-preserved nature, mild climate, and abundant historical sites makes it one of the most popular destinations in Europe.
Zagreb, Croatia's capital, is a perfect destination for creating a new company that will bring you success and positive economic growth!
Dalmatia and Istria are regions with big potential where real estates are growing every day. Towns like Zadar, Split, Šibenik and Dubrovnik are cities with a great economic potential and are very interesting for new investors who are looking for a place to realize their plans!
We are also present in neighbouring countries like Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Hungary!
Croatia and region's adventages:
- Croatia is one of the most popular destinations in Europe and one of the most developed in the Southeast Europe.
- Croatia is an entry point for the Eastern Europe
- Croatia is a member of the European Union (EU) and has become a beneficiary of EU funds and financing programs.
- The region offers a market of over 20 million consumers
- Stable economic growth with a stable currency
- About 50% of population speak English, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Equal rights for domestic and foreign private and legal entities
- Guaranteed free transfer of capital and free profit repatriation to investors
- Average gross wages are high in comparison with neighboring counties
- With an office based in Croatia you can do business across the entire European Union without VAT
- Affordable labour & energy costs