Croatia has an excellent geographic position and has been serving as a regional hub for foreign companies. The capital Zagreb is approximately 4 hours drive from Vienna, Venice, Budapest or Belgrade, and only 2 hours drive to the beautiful Adriatic coast. Croatia has an excellent road network, ICT infrastructure and a competitive white-collar workforce which is recognized by many foreign companies that are already operating in Croatia. Safety, well-preserved nature, good climate, and abundant historical sites make it one of the most popular destinations in Europe.
Zagreb is the perfect place for foreigners to make it home and start up a business.
Dalmatia and Istria are popular regions where real estate prices will continue to grow. Towns like Zadar, Split, Šibenik and Dubrovnik have a great economic potential.
We also have offers in nearby countries Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Hungary.
- It is one of the most popular destinations in Europe.
- Croatia is a member of the European Union (EU) and has become a beneficiary of EU funds and financing programs.
- The region offers a market of over 20 million consumers.
- Locals speak English, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Equal rights for domestic and foreign private and legal entities.
- Guaranteed transfer of capital and profits to investors.
- With an office based in Croatia you can do business across the entire European Union without VAT.
- Affordable labor & energy costs.